Saturday, November 15, 2008

FREE MERCHANDISE!

Here it is....our
HELP THE ECONOMY
GIVE A-WAY

Well, don’t ever say you
“NEVER GOT SOMETHING FOR NOTHING”
Because here’s your chance to say just the OPPOSITE!


From November 15 thru December 10
we will be giving away a
FREE SHOPPING REFUND
TO ONE LUCKY CUSTOMER

now you can’t beat that can you?

Here’s all you have to do….
place an order from November 15 thru December 10
and your name will be placed in our drawing for the lucky winner to receive a
REFUND FOR THE
TOTAL
MERCHANDISE ORDER….
Up to and including $75.00

Winner will be drawn at midnight December 10th
and notified by e-mail and your name will be postedon the
front page of our website as our winner if you so desire
Take advantage of this ONE TIME OFFER
and get your order in today to insure fast delivery for your
Christmas Gift Giving or Holiday Decorating

*Shipping is not included in this offer
*For all on-line orders only
*Orders must be place during November 15 thru December 10
*You MUST tell us in the additional information box
in the shopping cart that you want to be entered - this is a MUST

So if you have ever wanted to shop my website
here's your chance to be a lucky winner!!!!!


Visit us at http://www.kmprimitives.com/


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Back in September I won a stencil from Becca of Folk Art From The Harbor and I ran out of time to get any boards made so I had our daughter in-law make them.

Today she brought 4 of them over for my approval before putting on the last and final touch - I guess the antiquing, anyway....I fell in love with them. So she's doing 2 of each, making that 8 for my Home Show! Bless her little heart!

So here's the ALMOST finished product:







THANKS BECCA!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I think this is a wonderful "giveaway" for your customers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure are on top of things!!!

    I just visited your website...Oh,My!!! I love it... hopefully someday I will have one up and running, they intimidate me.

    Blessings & Hugs on this Chilly Weekend, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. aawwww that makes me so PROUD!!! I am so happy you won and I just Love how they are turning out! Something you might want to try is after you stain them and let that dry good spray on some Spray Glitter...the iridescent one...it will sparkle so pretty when the light hits it! You can buy it at Wal marts in the craft section.
    And so everybody knows I give a way a Free Stencil every month visit me at
    http://folkartfromtheharbor.blogspot.com/ and sign up!
    Hugs BeCca

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a generous offer for some lucky winner! The signs are great - I bet they go quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful Idea Karen.

    By the way...your website looks wonderful, I've not been there since your did a make over...LOVE it.

    Hugs,
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My ! The signs turne out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen, Saw your blog @ C.S. Forum~

    ~I like the tree inside the hatbox...thats really cute!!


    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't thank everyone enough!
    You are all so great coming onto my Blog and reading my posts...I really appreciate it.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love adding inspirational words around the house. It's so encouraging.

    Love your promotional idea. Someone is going to be a very happy customer!

    Smiles,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

So glad you came to visit - feel free to leave a comment.
I will try and answer as many as I can - maybe not immediately but I will get to you!

Karen