And this is for my 4 year blog anniversary.
EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU WHO HAS A BLOG WILL BE ABLE TO BE IN ON THIS…
You DO NOT need to post about a craft, a recipe, travels, family…nothing like that…just something simple that we all will be able to post about.
Here’s the challenge and rules:
1. Sometime within the month of September I would like you all to do a post about ‘HOW YOU CAME UP WITH THE NAME OF YOUR BLOG”
2. When did you start blogging
3. Leave a comment here on my blog that you posted
3. Send me an e-mail with the link to that post and you will be entered email@example.com
4. Deadline for posting is September 28th (my 49th wedding anniversary) thought that was a good deadline date!
Prize will be shown at a later date.
See how easy that is!
I started my blog on August 31st of 2008 – just 2 days away from being 4 years.
I came up with ‘MY COLONIAL HOME’….not because of MY HOME but I had serious thoughts of posting about the Colonial era…how the families lived, their homes, their jobs outside the home. Showing you tools of the home and work. Furnishings of the era. How children lived during these times. Even foods and recipes.
Very simple blog to do but for some reason I lost track and started posting all about me and my home after seeing what all of you out there were doing. It was a ‘fever’ that caught on to many of us.
Hope you all take the challenge.
AND they’re going fast.
Mr. Jack Jar Topper
Snowchild Jar Topper
Snowlady Jar Topper
Snowman Jar Topper