Wednesday, September 3, 2008

GLOOMY WEDNESDAY

Today was a slow day of creating and wandering through my mind.

It could be because we woke up to gloomy skys and rain although much needed but it sure didn't put me into the creative mood.

But this evening I had dinner with two very dear friends whom I have known for over 25 years - we met at work and have continued to be friends since, going to dinner now and then and having just plain good friendship.

I cherish these friendships and look forward to many more dinners to come. So it was a bright spot in a rather gloomy day.

Thanks Renea and Joyce for a wonderful evening of reminising, laughing and just hanging out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you came to visit - feel free to leave a comment.
I will try and answer as many as I can - maybe not immediately but I will get to you!

Karen