Wednesday, October 1, 2014

LOST MY EMAILS....please help

THIS IS GOING OUT TO ANYONE WHO SENT ME A MESSAGE THROUGH THE E-MAIL (Sheep icon) ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY BLOG
this past week or the week before at least.

I was cleaning out my messages and trashed EVERYTHING...and there were a couple emails from 2 ladies in particular that asked for something - one was a paint color the other was 'traveling' information.

SO PLEASE whoever hasn't heard back from me send another email - I'm not ignoring you just got crazy for a moment.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, that is so easy to do, I did it away back from and order I received, luckily I was able to get in touch with the person eventually. Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they email you again! I couldn't help but giggle about the "just got crazy for a moment"; I've done that myself. Have you emptied out the trash bin in your email? Maybe they are sitting there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, I hope your emailers got back to you. I was just perusing your blog and I haven't had a mayonnaise cake in years, copied the recipe and will make today. Thanks for sharing...

    have a great day!!
    ~ronda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen: Sorry about the email trouble. That's probably the only thing I haven't done with my computer but I shouldn't speak so soon! LOL Thanks for the email to me. and commenting. I have not done anything in my house...busy in my new community. Post coming soon. No, I didn't ask you any questions...but how about this one: When you sold me the Weaver's Family SHEETS did you have anyone else interested in them? I haven't used them or anything and would sell them for $175.00 and I will pay the shipping. Let me know if you know of anyone...I have changed the direction of the decor in my guest room and can't use them now. {{HUGS}}
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just hate that? Welcome to my world. :-)

    ReplyDelete

So glad you came to visit - feel free to leave a comment.
I will try and answer as many as I can - maybe not immediately but I will get to you!

Karen