Thursday, November 6, 2014

Christmas Craft Show Invite!

Hi All

I've been MIA for quite some time and I'm sorry - it hasn't been because I don't want to be here but with the show coming it's imperative that I stick to it and get the work done.

Anyone who does shows knows what is involved
I sew and create and still feel like I don't have enough.

I've tried to keep my items to 3 of each so there isn't an
overload of 'one style/design' - people feel like the items are a dime a dozen if you have 8 - 10 of something.
They want to feel they have something someone else doesn't!

Anyone living in the area I sure hope you can make it - it's such a fun experience doing the show as the vendors are in the log cabins throughout the property.

I did sent out 60 invites to those that have attended my prior shows
…so if you were one of them you should be receiving your invite very soon.

Any questions email me and I hope I can help

Show invite for web

 

15 comments:

  1. Those of us unable to attend expect photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish I could go! Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wish I lived close enough to attend. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you the best of luck with your show, Karen. It sounds delightful, to be walking among cabins and seeing handmade items. Wish I live closer !
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun day ahead, enjoy! And yes please do share pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an awesome show, please take pictures of your wonderful creations. Wish I could be there. hugs,Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see you back on here Karen! Wow~that sounds so neat to be in cabins! Can't wait to see pics of your wonderful 'booth', ha.

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds wonderful Karen! If the roads permit it we will be there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Karen! Oh how I would LOVE to come to this show -- vendors in cabins? How wonderful.
    I am always amazed at how much you accomplish -- and I just went back over your last few posts, enjoying all the Fall dec pictures. Lovely!
    No one does bittersweet better than you.
    Happy Fall... Cass

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds so fun! Wish I was closer so I could attend. Love how fall and festive your blog is looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My friend and I plan to come down for this. Do we need to wear boots? Are we walking in the woods through snow to the cabins. That's fine if it is, we just want to know what to wear. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning! Forgive me for not remembering your name - I totally embarrassed myself not remembering.
      I'm so happy you are coming to the show.
      Well...as of last night we had lots of snow, not like NY but still lots for this time of year.
      I'd wear boots - but Saturday says it's supposed to be 40 degrees - but the grounds may be a tad damp from melting snow.
      You will be walking several yards between cabins although there are walking paths that are blacktop if I remember correctly.
      Hope this answers your questions.
      See you Saturday
      Karen

      Delete

So glad you came to visit - feel free to leave a comment.
I will try and answer as many as I can - maybe not immediately but I will get to you!

Karen