Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Lots of Fall pictures!

Hello my friends.
 I think Fall has finally arrived.  No more hot and humid days and I'm good with that. Heat is not a friend to me the older I get - my blood should be running thin and I need the heat but not for this ole gal!!
Anyway - been kind of busy around here the past couple weeks.
Last week we went to Ohio for a couple days to a show and also it was our 53rd Anniversary. If it wasn't for the three boys/ages it would not seem like 53 years - 
although being we went together for 3-1/2 years it is even longer....
I had just turned 16 - a lifetime ago.

So....I did some punch needle finishes finally. Sold all but one. I was going to take them to a shop up in Wisconsin Rapids but being people wanted them it was a sure sale.
I'm making more so we'll so how that goes.

I can make more of this 
tall Christmas tree as well as the Feather tree below


The next two items have sold - and I don't have any more graters or tins to put them on 
but I can make the Santa and mount him differently


It rained here for a couple days off and on and made outside clean up and decorating
next to impossible but we finally did get some nice weather
Monday and yesterday so we got to finish up.
Sunday in the rain we finished buying our pumpkins - what a yukky day it was
but it didn't stop people from getting out and buying.





I'll post pictures of the inside and outside and call it a day!
Enjoy!

Outside and porches








Screen Room 




Dining Room










Den



Family Room




Kitchen







Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit
Have a wonderful rest of your week
Karen

17 comments:

  1. So much beautiful eye candy in your post! Looks like you have lots of yellowware too - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Karen, HAPPY ANNI to you and your sweetheart. Wonderful!
    I so enjoyed your pics of your home. Lovely how you have decorated. LOVE THIS.
    Blessings,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks beautiful and festive, Karen !
    So many lovely pumpkins at the pumpkin farm.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is WOW for both the pumpkins at the farm and your Fall touches. Love it all! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary! Boy. You sure know how to decorate for fall. Perfect placements and vignettes. I don't know where the vendor was but holy pumpkins batman! If that place doesn't have it, they don't grow it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen! Happy anniversary to you. You have so many gorgeous treasures and you really have a special knack for arranging them - always so charming and welcoming. Is that a local pumpkin farm or one you found in your travels? It's amazing. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary to you both! That number of years is very impressive! I loved seeing your home. It is just beautiful!!! I also love the garland I bought from you. I have it hanging on my pie safe. I really want to visit that pumpkin farm. Our summers are too cool so we have to get all our pumpkins from the other side of the Cascades. That makes them pricey and limited in variety.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary! It is nice to hear of people who have been married longer than us we just celebrated 41 years. Love your fall pictures I haven't got in gear to put any fall things out yet maybe this is the weekend.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning, I enjoyed your cozy home with the Fall decorating, looks beautiful. Wishing you a Happy Anniversary,Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Firstly, Happy Anniversary!! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your post and looking at your beautiful autumn decorations. I especially loved your little snowman tin! I'm snowman crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy anniversary. May you be blessed with many more.
    Beautiful decorating - as always.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh thank you so much for sharing your decor! I lobe it all!
    Happy anniversary!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Karen,
    Happy Anniversary to you both!!! So rare today and quite a milestone for you!! Wishing you many more!!!
    Your decorating is just beautiful and I loved each photo, sometimes going back a second time! Love all those gorgeous drieds and pumpkins!!!
    Take care and enjoy your weekend!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy anniversary! What a milestone. 'Love the home decorations. Those feather trees are a favorite. Soon the holidays will be here, can you believe it?

    ReplyDelete
  15. It all looks gorgeous as usual Karen! Just love the pumpkin farms.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Karen,
    Your home looks lovely- just perfect for the autumn season.

    Two years ago, I asked you to recommend some stores in Lancaster, PA and surrounding area. You did but we had to cancel the trip because of some serious health problems my husband was facing. Fast forward two years, my husband is doing well and we took the trip out East. We spent time in Lititz and Amish Country. It was wonderful shopping. I would have liked one of everything but restrained myself. Our time was short but we enjoyed every moment of our visit.

    Thanks so much for your recommendations.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  17. Karen..your home is SO gorgeous and the pumpkin farm..oh my!!!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you came to visit - feel free to leave a comment.
I will try and answer as many as I can - maybe not immediately but I will get to you!

Karen