Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Great show - new treasures

Good Wednesday to all - it has finally gotten to feel like Fall today and none too soon.
I can not wait to get my gourds, pumpkins, Indian corn, Bittersweet and all that
is Fall out and start putting it around.

The past few months were totally taken up with creating for the In The Spirit of Friends show in Ohio -  oh what a show. It was fantastic. We met so many internet friends there. Some we knew and several new!

Our space in the barn could not have been in a better place. We were at the end near a fire lane exit and so we could spread out to our hearts delight - sideways and forward....and we did. We got almost another space by doing this.










Here are a few of the friends who stopped by to shop and say hi....some we couldn't get pictures of because of being busy and crowds.
With Linda Fiorita

With Sandy Wise...what a fun lady!!!!

With Kathy Wilcox Landes  

With Sandy Wise and Linda Firoita

With Carmen Erb 

With Lauren Fuqua...this sweet lady gifted me many years ago with
'tons' of rug hooking supplies so I could get started in rug hooking.
She's dear to my heart.

With Cathy Pope and her mother Joyce Mullikin

And a big shout out to 'Lisa' and also Karin Manuel who stopped in
and said hi and gave some wonderful compliments...
among other names I can not remember!

And we topped the night off with Alice Lamar Fraizer and her husband Sonny at the Malabar Inn for dinner.
Very HOT and WORN OUT but what a perfect ending to a perfect day.


I listed several items on my selling site:
This is just a peek!

Saturday was also our grandson Joe's homecoming
With his date Megan


We are taking a couple days starting tomorrow to go up north to unwind...
and take a few things to a shop in Wisconsin Rapids (Country Freckles).
And it is also our 54th Anniversary tomorrow (28th)
so we'll be with our very best friends in the world...
my brother and his wife. Couldn't ask for a better way to celebrate.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
Karen

15 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you both...well done!!! Looks like a great show and how fun is that to meet all those blog buddies. Your penny rugs are beautiful! Hope you have a good rest with your fellow and friends.
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! So glad you had a great show and are now getting some time to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary. Glad you did well at the show. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful setup! Congratulations on a great show and amazing talent. Wishing you would come to the St. Louis area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an awesome show!! What a handsome young man and pretty young lady. Enjoy your rest time. I'm going to go and look at your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgot to say a very Happy Anniversary to you both! That's a lot of years. Good for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous show--sounds like a wonderful experience all around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It would be so much fun to attend one of your shows! Looks like a great time and how much fun it must have been to see so many friends. Your grandson and his date are gorgeous/handsome.... hope they had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy anniversary to you both. Enjoy your down time. I did not realize how much you offer! Very nice display and setup.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy, happy anniversary!!!
    I hope you had a great show. So nice to see you and hubby. Your booth was amazing.
    Thank you for your kind words.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy anniversary. The show looked like a lot of fun. Meeting people, and those nice items that were there. All of your items are always awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My heart is full. What a fantastic adventure. Barns are one of my favorite places, but I’m willing to bet yours smelled better than what I’m used to 😉. So many beautiful things in such a beautiful place. How precious to get to see sweet long time friends and make new ones. Happy anniversary to you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What great goodies you had for the show! Unrelated question ....we were in Lancaster, Pa. last weekend and I got a new treasure at a thrift store in Intercourse. I am having brain freeze as to the name of it. It is like a tin bowl with a lid.I have seen you and others display a Christmas tree in them. I think you have a pumpkin and other goodies displayed in it for fall. This one is the second one for me but is larger than my other one. I have always known the name of it til hubby asked me what it was. Lol It was a great price! Can you help me with the name???

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm just now reading some blogs and when I look at our picture, I think we survived the day better than we thought! It was a hot and muggy barn but it was fun! So glad we had a chance to spend some time together!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have been busy! Great stuff and your setup is fabulous! Oh......and I am now Patti Coppola on facebook....long story!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you came to visit - feel free to leave a comment.
I will try and answer as many as I can - maybe not immediately but I will get to you!

Karen