Friday, October 17, 2008

EASTWARD BOUND Part 3

Welcome again to my travels!
Hope you are still enjoying a trip through our eyes!

Mind you all these pictures were taken going anywheres from 45 to 60 miles an hour...there was no place to stop and there was always a car or cars behind you so all of our photos were all taken on the fly!


White Chimneys

Shop in Strasburg


Hayden Zugs Restaurant in East Petersburgh





Olde Mill House Shoppes in Lancaster, PA


Owners house at Olde Mill House Shoppes


I was very careful not to take a picture straight on of the Amish and this was with my zoom so we weren't close at all. Look at the precious little girl snuggling up to the man....she was bobbling all over the place in the buggy.


Many, many of the Amish ride scooters from place to place.
That's it for today!

7 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the wonderful pix....I love the one with the little girl snuggling...how precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed all your pictures, Karen! And I just love the little girl! How sweet!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pics Karen!
    What a neat place to visit!
    Thanks for sharing your trip with us ;)


    *hugs*
    -Kath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, thanks for sharing your trip with us. Your pics turned out great considering the rate of speed. That little girl is precious. I so want to visit Lancaster. ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. CHAR, isn't that precious...she was just all over that wagon seat...made us giggle watching her and finally she tucked her head into daddys body.

    COUNTRY GIRL...thanks so much. Glad you are enjoying.

    KATH...there is more to come. Hope no one is getting bored.

    PAM....I wish everyone could see that part of the country.

    We never tire of riding in the country while we are there. Everytime is a different experience and this time the weather was BEAUTIFUL as well.

    Go in October if you can....just beautiful. My pictures don't do it justice at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen,
    I so enjoyed all the pictures. It's a lovely place. You are quite the photographer!!!!
    Blessings, Linda :)

    ReplyDelete

So glad you came to visit - feel free to leave a comment.
I will try and answer as many as I can - maybe not immediately but I will get to you!

Karen