Tuesday, August 29, 2017

TIME FLY'S!

Oh and does it ever....seems like only a year or so that Ms. Miranda was born and yesterday she went for her first day of Kindergarten.
They go to a Catholic school and I love that they wear uniforms...
love those little plaid skirts!

Our hearts melted when we saw this picture Darren and MaryAnn posted on FB...
look at that cheeky smile on her!!!!
Brother Aidan was there for her the whole time - very protective of that little girl.


The title Time Fly's is so appropriate for that part of my post and also for this part....
it is only 3-1/2 weeks until the Ohio show...it crept up so fast!
I have been working day and into early evening on merchandise.

I'm making a large assortment of items and different price points so it will appeal to everyone so that means lots of productivity.
I think I am finally drawing to an end except for the gourd and naturals garlands that we will make the week before the show as there just isn't any space left to store them.
Here's a peek at some of the items so far.





Thanks to a good friend Debra Gould, we are kept in dried Okra for some small garlands.... more is coming to me this week so I can make more of these..

This picture is hard to see but they are Shelly Bean hangings and Pumpkin garlands.
I need to restring the garlands as they are on white thread and looks silly - work ahead for me to do this as there are 9 of them, but the tan jute will look much better.

Here's information again on the show
The show is during Heritage Days Festival so a lot is happening around the farm


We will be in this barn on the back wall...come look for us!


Here's a partial list of vendors

RICK & STACEY McCLURE~Tattered-n-Torn Prims
handmade Wooden Wares & Cloth Handmades 

KAREN & DOUG MARTINSEN~KM Primitives
Primitive Handmades & Small Antiques

JULIE THORNTON~Crude Black Ewe
Antiques & Hooked Wares

CAROLYN THORNTON~Black Cat Primitives
Antiques & Primitives 

RON JONES~ Antiques 

KAREN BOWES~Brown Barn Door
Antiques & Collectibles 

ANITA HOOVER~Blue Barrel Antiques

JUDY LILLO~ Old Glory
Painted Wares & Antiques 

SANDRA MELERSKI~Farmhouse Mouse
Beautiful Handmades 

JACKIE MELERSKI~Gilmore Rudley
Handmade Wares 

KENT & JACKIE OSBORN
Antiques & Primitives 

CHERYL FREDERICK & IIA BANKS~ Junk & Disorderly
Vintage & Re-purposed Wares 

DAPHNE ROSS ~Just Enough Antiques
Antiques & Barn Finds 

ELLEN PERRY & GWEN WEBSTER
Antiques & Vintage Jewelry 

BOB & DIANA KEMMER
Antiques & Primitive Handmades 

BONNIE ELLIS
Antiques & Primitive Smalls

SANDY RISNER~ The Painted Chair
Antiques & Painted Wares 

LAURA WILLACKER
Vintage Wares 

ED & KATHY BRANDLE~Antiques At The Old Brick Church

STEPHANIE FOLEY~Rachel's Ladder
Prim-Farm Inspired & Rusy Antiques 

CINDI HURTT & ELAINE HATFIELD~Folk Art Stone
Handmade Jewelry & Primitive Handmades 

CAROL~Primitive Heart & Hand
Antiques & Primitive Handmades 

BITS & BOB 

MORE COMING SOON!

Thanks for visiting today!
Karen

9 comments:

  1. I know about that time flying! Our oldest grandson started kindergarten yesterday-it just doesn't seem possible! Wish we lived close enough to go to the show, but North Texas is a little far away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you've been BUSY!!! I'm hoping to make it to the show.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Summer does seem like it has been flying by for me too!! Your crafted items to take to the show are so cute and I am sure they are going to fly off the tables into bags to go home.
    Your little granddaughter looks adorable in her new plaid skirt on her first day as well. They all do grow fast which keeps reminding me that I am growing older!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know just what you mean. My "baby" grandson turned 12 this year and is in middle school, how did that happen?? Good luck at the show. If I didn't live on the west coast, I would be there. You make such wonderful things!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little ones are adorable! I think when there's small ones around you realize how fast the time goes by when you see them growing up.
    You have been super busy getting ready for the show. Have a great time & good luck. Not that you
    need it your things are beautiful.
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have lots of pretty goodness in those photo's. You make such pretty things. I love the pictures of your little granddaughter and esp. the one holding brother's hand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh I so want to go to this show! 6 hour drive there isn't too far, from my little Canadian town?! Just need to work on how to convince my partner of this now lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, time really does fly. My granddaughter is already in the 1st grade. Your new items look wonderful. Have a productive time at the show :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great pieces for the show. Sadly, I'm now really hungry for okra😄. My, how those grandkids have grown!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you came to visit - feel free to leave a comment.
I will try and answer as many as I can - maybe not immediately but I will get to you!

Karen