Monday, January 11, 2016

IN NEED OF DECORATIVE TISSUE PAPER?

I have these items offered on my selling blog as well - 
just email me with your selections a full 
mailing address to calculate shipping

TISSUE PAPER
(I will be purchasing more tissue paper at wholesale next month so if I'm sold out of a design, I'll try and replenish it)


$3.25 per pack plus shipping
10 sheets per pack (20 x 26)


SOLD ~ Primitive Blessings ~ SOLD
4 Available

Red Check
3 Available

Sheep
5 Available
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
SOLD ~ The Folk Art Sheep ~ SOLD
Framed Punch Needle
is still available

Mounted on dark red wool to match the color of the flowers 
Size of the wood frame is 14-1/2" x 7-1/2" 
Orig. $65 
Now $55 plus shipping 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
ALL E-PATTERNS
ON SALE - ON SALE
NOW $4.00 each
Reg. $6.00
E-mail me with your choice(s)
and I will send you a PayPal invoice
kmprimitives@gmail.com
Include name of pattern(s)
You can find them here:

8 comments:

  1. I definitely want the last four pkgs. of the blessings tissue paper! So happy to see you getting back to normal now. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so happy to see your post..
    sending you smiles and blessings xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun goodies my friend.... Hope you're doing better... Been thinking of you and praying hard.... Happy New Year! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thrilled to see a post ! How are you feeling friend ? Praying surgery helped you . Wishing you a wonderful day ~ hug Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela - thank you so much for your sweet comment.
      YES....a big YES, the surgery helped completely - as far as it goes now that is. I'm feeling good but taking it slow so as not to mess up the fusions. Minding doctors orders to the T.
      Hope all is well with you my friend.
      Karen

      Delete
  5. I just saw where you had more surgery. I hope you are getting better. I haven't been in the blog world in a while but I am trying to get back to it. Hope you continue to heal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Received the tissue paper. It is perfect! Exactly what I wanted. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you came to visit - feel free to leave a comment.
I will try and answer as many as I can - maybe not immediately but I will get to you!

Karen