Sunday, February 10, 2019

TOO MANY GOOGLE / BLOGGER CHANGES

Wow, Blogger sure is changing and not for the better,
or maybe I should say Google is making the changes.
Seems we may lose our 'followers' and comments and some of the sidebar widgets.
This happens the first of March!!!

Not sure what this is going to do to our blogs but I will not stop posting regardless.
I don't post that often but I do like to get on and visit you all
and enjoy peeking into what is happening in your world.

I have been busy making new punch needle and patterns and
getting ready for my upcoming Punch Needle class.
There are 10 wonderful and anxious ladies signed up and I'm so excited to be doing this for them.
I also made up fabric bags for each of them that will hold all their supplies.
I hope they like them! (picture shows them not finished)

This is the pattern they will all be working on - nice and easy for beginners

I'm also in the process of making EGGS again
So if interested go to my selling site to see details
This year I added FARMHOUSE (light gray w/white designs ) and PASTELS



I know this isn't anything special to read about but there isn't much happening in
my little world being the weather was so horrible there for a week - snow, sleet,
lots of ice, -24 below zero temps with -55 below wind chill.
All in a weeks time!!!
Glad to day it is sunny and mild(er)

Blessings to all who read this!!
Karen

9 comments:

  1. I sure wish I lived close enough to take your class. I love cross stitch but I am thinking about trying punch needle. I have no place to take a class. I wish google would just leave things alone!! I do enjoy seeing your lovely home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You punched piece is gorgeous! Your eggs amazing. I hate Google right now and am not sure myself what will happen. UGH. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely punch piece for class how fun for those lucky ladies! Beautiful eggs...You always have such delightful items !! Not sure why they are making things so difficult....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never signed up for Google+ so I don't think I will have much trouble, but yes there are changes coming regarding the +. Fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are getting snow as I write this I have finally figured out punch needle I think now just to get better at it.
    Yes changes are coming but I will continue to post also
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your punch needle class sounds like so much fun. I love that design. I’ve seriously considered my journey into punch needle. Of course the projects need to be small, so I can complete them with everything else. So good to stop by today. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there beautiful lady and sweet friend! Your Punch Needle class sounds like lots of fun and if I were close I'd be in that mix! I'm luvin those gorgeous eggs! Always love your creations, you do such wonderful work! Keep safe and warm, hugs Libz

    ReplyDelete

So glad you came to visit - feel free to leave a comment.
I will try and answer as many as I can - maybe not immediately but I will get to you!

Karen